FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 23, 2019
WASHINGTON — In accordance with NAB by-laws, Radio Board Chairman Randy Gravley has made five appointments to the NAB Radio Board of Directors, effective at the beginning of the June Board meeting held June 10-12.
Reappointed for another two-year term as Designated Representatives are:
• Amador Bustos, President, Bustos Media Holdings, LLC
• David Field, Chairman, President, and CEO, Entercom Communications Corp.
• Bill McElveen, Regional President, Alpha Media LLC
Appointed for a new two-year term as Designated Representatives are:
• Mary Berner, President and CEO, Cumulus Media
• Kevin Perry, Vice President/General Manager, Perry Publishing and Broadcasting Company
The National Association of Broadcasters is the premier advocacy association for America’s broadcasters. NAB advances radio and television interests in legislative, regulatory and public affairs. Through advocacy, education and innovation, NAB enables broadcasters to best serve their communities, strengthen their businesses and seize new opportunities in the digital age. Learn more at www.nab.org.
Article Courtesy NAB