To apply for the OAB Foundation Scholarship:
1. Register for an account, or login to your existing account at: https://app.oregonstudentaid.gov/
2. From the OSAC programs page, select Apply or Edit button underneath the Scholarship Application 2020-21
3. Complete the first nine sections of the application, which creates your profile.
4. The OAB scholarship will display in Section 10 of your recommended scholarship list if you meet the following criteria:
- Oregon Resident
- 3.00+ GPA
- Majoring in Broadcasting, journalism or other related careers.
5. To apply for the scholarship they click the Apply Button next to the scholarship
6. Then the application will complete the rest of the application and submit.
The scholarship fund code for the Oregon Association of Broadcasters scholarship is 805, which can be searched in the All Scholarships section.