Posted On: March 15, 2021
Station/Company: theDove Media, Inc.
Location: Medford, Oregon
Hours: Part Time
theDove-TV is seeking a traffic coordinator! This is an amazing opportunity to use and expand your skills in data entry, multi-tasking and to deliver the highest values and on-air quality broadcasting to the entire region.
theDove is the market leading faith-based TV, Radio & Internet Group, located in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide hope and encouragement for the life of the believer. For more information about us, visit http://thedove.us/.
Traffic Coordinators are responsible for accurate implementation of broadcast schedules, traffic instructions and billing for advertisers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurate Input into Traffic & Billing System:
o Sponsor and Agency Profiles
o Broadcast Traffic Orders per instructions
o Traffic/Copy Instructions
• Accurate Daily Traffic Log creation and reconciliation per Traffic Broadcast Order
• Maximizes billing opportunities by evaluating sold and scheduled inventory and adjusting commercial placement.
• Generate monthly invoices per Traffic Broadcast Order
• TV/Radio Traffic background highly desirable
• Ability to multi-task, work under deadlines as part of a team
• Highly organized and attentive to details
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Works well as a team member and individually as needed
**Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other pre-employment job requirements**
• High School Diploma or GED
• Highly experienced and professional data entry person
• Broadcast traffic experience preferred.
• Some training provided.
How to Apply
Email your resume to: email@example.com Or by mail: theDove Media, Inc., Attn: Sue Schneider, 2070 Milligan Way, Medford, OR 97504Apply Online: http://thedove.us
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiration: May 14, 2021