Posted On: March 4, 2019
Station/Company: KATU KUNP Sinclair Broadcast Group
Location: Portland, OR
Hours: Full Time
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all the major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KATU/KUNP in Portland, Oregon is seeking an enthusiastic, highly-motivated Sales / Marketing Consultant who will meet or exceed revenue goals by designing creative client campaigns that drive desired business results. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising solutions – with a focus on Business to Business (B2B) companies. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, strong problem-solving ability, an enthusiastic, outgoing personality with a strong drive to succeed.
In this position, you will:
• Generate revenue for the station group while meeting monthly and quarterly goals through a strategic developmental sales focus
• Develop, produce and execute creative and effective client campaigns to support achievement of their goals and business objectives
• Foster trusting relationships with clients, the community and company meeting all commitments with adequate preparation, delivery and follow-through
• Grow your book of business in alignment with goals while identifying companies that have a need, are expanding, relocating, hiring
• Meet or exceed all revenue targets in support of station initiatives while developing a strategy to support achievement of goals
• Grow share of clients’ advertising spend while increasing their overall spend
• Support quality deliverables to drive client results
• Demonstrate a commitment to continually develop and self-improve, to include effective story-telling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, and closing
The ideal candidate will:
• Exhibit passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
• Be driven by practical results, opportunities to learn, and opportunities to assist others with intention
• Have exceptional relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
• Possess superior business acumen related to new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media
• Have prior media sales experience and an excellent understanding of broadcast and digital trends, advertising marketplace, and key competition
• Have demonstrated the ability to quickly recover from adversity
• Have proven ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to all personality types
• Be detail-focused and set high standards for accuracy
• Have reliable transportation and a satisfactory driving record.
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in joining our team, we want to hear from you!
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
Contact: Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/Apply Online: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
Expiration: April 04, 2019