Posted On: January 25, 2022
Location: Medford, Oregon
Hours: Full Time
• Provides administrative and/or process support for contract administration, customer service, and order history.
• Acts as an extension of the sales team, traffic and management by assisting with product pricing, sales development, sales material creation, marketing communications, sponsorship proposals & recaps.
• Prepares presentations, types & proofreads correspondence, files and makes copies, covers for receptionist.
• Various administrative duties as requested.
• Strong phone skills, appointment setting, and organization skills.
• Contact with client for schedule and broadcast traffic updates.
• This is an ever-changing position with no day being the same as the previous.
• Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Demonstrates a competitive spirit
• Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word functionalities
• Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
• Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism.
How to Apply
To reply to this listing you may email your cover letter, resume and references to sschneider@theDove.us, OR you may use postal mail and send to: Sue Schneider, Office Manager, theDove TV, 2070 Milligan Way, Medford, OR 97504.Apply Online: http://thedove.us
Contact Email: email@example.com
Expiration: February 28, 2022