Posted On: August 15, 2019
Station/Company: All Classical Portland
Location: Portland, OR
Hours: Part Time
All Classical Portland seeks a creative, self-motivated Sales Associate. The ideal candidate possesses excellent customer service skills, marketing and sales experience and solid organization skills. You will be part of a collaboration where you can use your personality and integrity to support the mission of a dynamic radio station, helping to carry out All Classical Portland’s mission to build cultural community and provide access to the arts for all. The role includes support for the sales department in a fast-paced broadcast environment. This position also assists the traffic department through scheduling and organization of underwriting (advertising) announcements on the air. The candidate will help manage underwriting inventory through a variation of log editing, communicating inventory availability, and follow-up with sales clients. This position is a great mix of sales, marketing, scheduling and organization. Candidates should have superior multi-tasking and organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines. Our dynamic environment requires the ability to be flexible and adjust to changing priorities.
• Collaborate in planning and designing an annual and monthly sales/traffic/marketing strategy
• Help as needed for all processes related to broadcast traffic including scheduling and identifying inventory, log reconciliation and generating sales reports
• Verify underwriter logs for accurate programming information, and advertiser separation
• Provide support to Director of Corporate Support by making follow-up client calls and assisting with collections
• Aid with timely changes for special programming and sponsorships
• Assist with building All Classical Portland’s corporate network of support
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively under deadline pressure
• Customer service and/or sales experience
• A bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing is preferred
Pay is competitive and dependent upon qualifications and experience. Membership in IBEW Local 48 may be required.
Ready to apply? Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. No phone calls or drop-ins please. All Classical Portland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. Position open until filled. No phone calls or drop-ins please. All Classical Portland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Online: https://www.allclassical.org/about/employment/
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiration: October 15, 2019