Posted On: September 12, 2021
Station/Company: KOBI-TV NBC5
KOBI-TV NBC5 is looking for a full-time Newscast Director to join our morning team. This position requires the capability of performing correctly with split second precision, and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. On the job training will be provided.
Duties are responsibilities include:
• Code, review and operate Ross Overdrive for assigned newscasts
• Monitor and control Master Control on-air playlist
• On-Air switching of video and audio
• Sustain quality video and audio signals
• Maintain accurate logs
To qualify for this position, you must:
• Be a self-manager and demonstrate leadership
• Have strong attention to detail and the ability to make independent decisions
• Have good oral and written communication skills
• Have a calm demeanor under pressure
• Have the ability to reach buttons on monitors
• Have the ability to monitor computers for long periods of time
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent
This is a full-time position, working 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, from 4:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
Our benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, 401K with employer contribution, flexible spending account, life insurance, short term disability, paid sick leave, paid vacations, and paid holidays.
KOBI-TV NBC5/KOTI-TV NBC2 is licensed by the FCC; therefore, we must follow federal guidelines. Since marijuana is still illegal on a federal level, if offered a position, a candidate would be required pass a 10-panel drug screen, which does include marijuana. A 3-year driving record check and a 7-year criminal background check are also pre-employment requirements, for a candidate offered the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format via email or apply through this recruiting platform.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Expiration: October 31, 2021