Posted On: August 1, 2020
Location: Eugene Oregon
Hours: Full Time
KVAL-TV in Eugene, Oregon, is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Marketing Consultant who will meet or exceed revenue goals by designing creative client campaigns that drive desired business results. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising.
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all the major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KVAL-TV, in Eugene, Oregon, is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Marketing Consultant who will meet or exceed revenue goals by designing creative client campaigns that drive desired business results. We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising.
In this position, you will:
• Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
• Develop new business and create results for clients through creative and effective targeted campaigns
• Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative and ensure campaign execution meets client expectation
• Establish trusting relationships with clients, community and Sinclair and meet all commitments with adequate preparation, delivery and follow-through
• Grow your book of business in alignment with goals while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, hiring
• Meet or exceed revenue targets for existing, new, and digital business, as well as corporate initiatives and develop a strategy to support achievement of goals
• Grow share of clients’ advertising spend while increasing their overall spend
• Support quality deliverables to drive client results
• Support collection of receivables
• Build and enhance sales skills, to include effective story-telling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, and closing
• Develop capabilities to produce creative and effective campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Passion for contributing to a sales team with a positive mindset
• Driven by practical results, opportunities to learn, and opportunities to assist others with intention
• Effective relationship building, customer service, communication and negotiation skills
• Superior business acumen related to new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
• Media sales experience is preferred
• An excellent understanding of TV and media plans, advertising marketplace, and key competition
• The ability to effectively communicate, build rapport, and relate well to all kinds of people
• A professional appearance is a must
• Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and a good driving record
If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair Broadcast Group – Careers
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
OnlineApply Online: https://edyy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/ /job/1622
Expiration: November 01, 2020