Station/Company: KMVU-Fox 26 Imagicomm Communication
Hours: Full Time
• Proven success in broadcast management.
• Proven revenue/profit generator.
• Proven team leader with the ability to motivate, train, and deliver results.
• Proven ability to identify and acquire quality management and employees.
• Proven ability to structure staff/operations to maximize strengths.
• Analytical ability to utilize market analysis, ratings research, and other information to enhance station efforts.
• Ability to effectively strategize, build and execute station plans across all operations within the station.
• Ability to forecast and budget.
• Ability to effectively price and control inventory.
• Knowledge of broadcast policies, regulations, and ethics.
• Reliable, self-motivated, positive, high-energy individual.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks.
• Proven ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and other computer applications.
• Reliable, self-starter, and driven individual.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred, but not required.
• A minimum of 5 years broadcast management experience as a Director of Sales, General Sales Manager or Local Sales Manager required. Previous General Manager experience preferred.
• Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and good driving record.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Obtaining station profit goals.
• Responsible for management of revenue generation efforts utilizing both traditional and new media.
• Knowledge of effective inventory control and pricing.
• Effectively strategize, build, and execute station operation plans.
• Responsible for building and executing station operations budgets.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of station management/staff.
• Responsible for holding management/staff members accountable to daily job requirements.
• Identify and acquire quality personnel.
• Train, coach, debrief and develop managers/staff members.
• Structure staff to maximize strengths.
• High visibility within the community, to advertisers and viewers alike.
• Responsible for ensuring superior relations with staff, clients, and others in the community.
• Management of stations relative to compliance with all FCC regulations.
• Such other duties as may be required of the position.
How to Apply
Apply on indeed, or email email@example.comApply Online: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/f850fde5-3887-4de4-bb8e-d749ce82e2ef/Imagicomm-Communications-LLC
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiration: April 14, 2023