Posted On: April 1, 2019
Station/Company: All Classical Portland
Location: Portland, OR
Hours: Part Time
All Classical Portland seeks a creative, enterprising graphic designer. The ideal candidate will be part of a collaboration where your creativity, personality and integrity will help shape the image and branding of a dynamic radio station, helping to carry out All Classical Portland’s mission to build cultural community and provide access to the arts for all. This position will conceptualize, design, and layout a wide variety of materials for internal and external use, including promotional materials and multimedia campaigns. You will act as a liaison between internal project managers and external vendors, obtaining quotes and preparing projects for outside printing companies, while keeping the internal project manager apprised of the status throughout the production process. This position is a great opportunity for fun, creative artistry. Candidates should have superior multi-tasking and organizational skills and be able to meet deadlines.
• Conceptualize, design, and layout a wide variety of materials for internal and external use
• Collaborate in planning and designing an annual and monthly marketing strategy
• Work with the Community Engagement and Management teams to create a streamlined brand identity
• At least 3-5 years of design experience and a strong understanding of design fundamentals, branding, typography, and visual hierarchy in layout
• Proficient in graphic design and layout; creative in finding solutions to design needs.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively under deadline pressure
• Proven intellectual curiosity, creativity and rigor with strong writing skills
• Knowledge of digital and print media standards and practices
• Ability to work within a budget
• A degree in Graphic Design or related field is preferred
This is an ongoing, freelance position. Hours will be flexible and design needs will vary. Pay is competitive and dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Ready to apply? Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position open until filled. No phone calls or drop-ins please. All Classical Portland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. Position open until filled. No phone calls or drop-ins please. All Classical Portland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Online: https://www.allclassical.org/about/employment/
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiration: May 31, 2019