Posted On: November 30, 2018
Station/Company: KGW TEGNA
Location: Portland, Oregon
Hours: Full Time
TEGNA is breaking the mold for how media companies operate. Recently named Station Group of the Year by Broadcasting and Cable, we have committed vast resources to transform our sales operations. To compete and win in the new media landscape we need innovative sales leaders to join us on this journey and be part of our future growth and success. Are you ready?
KGW8 in Portland OR is looking for a Digital Sales Manager to develop and execute a winning sales strategy that delivers customized customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms. People leadership and mentoring are an important part of this role and growing new enterprise accounts will be the key measure of success.
If you can answer yes to the following questions and want to be part of a progressive team in the ever-changing Washington DC metro area marketplace then this is the place for you!
• Do you have deep knowledge of digital sales and marketing?
• Are you confident that you have what it takes to lead and develop sales teams in a large market?
• Does the ever-changing media landscape excite you?
• Do you like the intensity of a fast-moving environment?
• Are you an innovator?
• Define, develop and communicate strategic plan to demonstrate the value of digital campaigns and grow sales to new and existing clients
• Build and monetize active pipeline of integrated sales opportunities and close business while collaborating with digital and local sales team/sales leadership to drive client satisfaction, retention and drive incremental revenue
• Serve as the in-market digital product expert with ability to share and impart digital product knowledge to the entire sales team and demystify complex suite of integrated media solutions into simple, actionable learning points that can be translated into effective sales process steps that drive revenue
• Hire, onboard, develop, manage, train and coach account executives, account managers and digital fulfillment team members
• Build a pipeline of high quality future talent
• Network nationally, regionally, and locally to stay updated on emerging digital trends, rates and product solutions
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Five years of advertising, media or digital sales experience
• Three years of sales management experience
• Expert knowledge of all facets of digital sales and marketing with expert level SEO, SEM, social and targeted display
• Adept at creating new revenue opportunities from synergies between interactive sales and other mediums (broadcast, radio, print)
• Must have advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office
• Google AdWords and Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) certifications highly desirable
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and follow-through projects to completion
• Strong presenter and communicator with internal and external customers and partners
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
Apply Online URL: http://www.jobs.net/j/JWrVyBbE?idpartenaire=10101Apply Online: http://www.jobs.net/j/JWrVyBbE?idpartenaire=10101
Contact Email: email@example.com
Expiration: January 31, 2019