Posted On: December 13, 2018
Station/Company: KATU KUNP Sinclair Broadcast Group
Location: Portland, Oregon
Hours: Full Time
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media in Portland, Oregon. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KATU (ABC) / KUNP (Univision) is seeking a Digital Sales Manager who will ensure that all digital objectives maintain or exceed company revenue growth goals.
• Meet with staff regularly to provide digital platform training, support and innovative ideas to develop new growth and revenue for Portland and beyond
• Maintain high level communications with all station and corporate management, sales staff, as well as vendors and other service providers
• Execute training for sales management, Marketing Consultants and content producers
• Persuasive ability to sell ideas, concepts and products internally and directly to businesses that need our help to grow
• Ability to work alongside the sales team and occasionally with high profile projects of your own
• Assist with implementation and fulfillment of programs and ability to translate results and metrics to reports for Marketing Consultant and clients to manage expectations
• Gather new media technology and content information and research to provide the station with the most competitive advantage
• Ability to lead, train and direct professionals successfully
• Ability to simplify complex ideas, as well as architect multi layered campaigns to accomplish diversified goals, with follow up attribution and reporting
• Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
• Five years management experience.
• Strong organizational, written and communication skills
• Hands on experience developing new business as a skilled negotiator and motivator
• TV background or digital management experience a plus
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
Contact: Sinclair Broadcast Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Please apply online by going to: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/Apply Online: http://sbgi.net/sbgi-careers/
Expiration: January 13, 2019