Posted On: December 11, 2018
Station/Company: KXLY Radio Group Morgan Murphy
Location: Spokane, Washington
Hours: Full Time
KXLY Radio Group is a part of the KXLY Broadcast Group, a Morgan Murphy Media company. We are a family-owned, people first business located in Spokane, Washington, and our community is at the core of what we do and who we are.
About this opportunity:
We have an immediate opening for a Digital Media Coordinator who will be responsible for assisting the KXLY Radio Group (92.9 ZZU, Rock 94 ½, The Big Coyote Country, Hot 969, KXLY 920 AM and ESPN Radio 700) and Phase 3 Digital in managing our digital assets to grow ratings and revenue. You will assist in the expansion and support of our Programming and Sales departments by developing innovative web and social content, e-blasts, newsletters, online ads, presentations and collateral materials that highlight the features of our radio stations and digital products.
You will work closely with the General Sales Manager, Promotion Manager and Digital Project Manager to carry out the goals of the Sales, Marketing and Programming Departments. If you are looking for a foot in the door to the radio and digital industry; are creative, positive and a team player, this is a great opportunity for you!
What you’ll do:
• Coordinate content and contesting for our radio station websites, assist in social networking campaigns, production of short online marketing video segments, gather measurement data, and help maintain quality of all web properties
• Generate ideas relating to growing our digital brand
• Create high quality web-ready graphics for websites, email blasts, newsletters and social media distribution
• Act as point person for digital needs of the company for both internal and external contacts. Provide customer service for digital related inquiries.
• Assist with updating, creating and revising company digital/graphic marketing materials; design, publish and maintain best in class sales decks used to market our radio stations and digital products
• Complete digital related web Proof of Performance (POP) procedures for customers
• Positively represent station at onsite appearances, live broadcasts, concerts and events to create social and on-line promotional materials
• Other promotional duties as needed such as: coordinate prize giveaways, promotional recaps, update promotional calendars
What you’ll bring:
• High School Education or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 1 year professional work experience in a media related or similar field and a strong working knowledge of web design, social media, videography, graphic design, and photography
• Strong communication skills and ability to work well with others
• Computer literacy in applicable programs including: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator)
• Proficient with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram
• Ability to shoot and edit video/photos in various situations and process media quickly
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• General knowledge of SEO, social media management, Google Adwords, retargeting and email marketing
• Experience using WordPress or Wix
• Content writing skills
• Must be available to work flexible hours including all days, nights, weekends, and holidays
What KXLY Radio Group offers:
• We’re a dynamic and progressive business that values our employees, our culture and our community
• We are a team of talented and creative professionals. Who wouldn’t want to work with the best in the business?
• We offer thorough training to ensure your success
• Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and long term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off including vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
KXLY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
What’s next? Please visit our website to fill out an application https://www.kxly.com/station/jobs-with-kxlyApply Online: https://www.kxly.com/station/jobs-with-kxly
Expiration: January 31, 2019