Posted On: June 21, 2022
Location: Eugene Oregon
Hours: Full Time
Digital Content Producer
KVAL/KMTR has an immediate opening for a Digital Content Producer. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of news content for our websites and social media. You will also work closely with the assistant news director, reporters and photographers to write stories and develop content on multiple platforms.
The ideal candidate will have
• Solid news judgment
• Be a compelling and accurate writer
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily digital production
• Flexibility and on-the-spot problem solving abilities are a must
• Proficient with non-linear, digital editing and newsroom systems, such as iNews, Avid and Storyline.
• Must have previous digital news content production experience
• Some experience in TV news producing is preferred
• A journalism degree is required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
OnlineApply Online: https://edyy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2002/job/8008
Expiration: August 16, 2022