Posted On: May 9, 2022
Station/Company: KATU TV
Location: Portland Oregon
Hours: Full Time
To ensure the protection and collection of our number one asset, involving all duties for credit and cash management. To handle the accounts receivable on a day-to-day basis with all Account Executives, Sales Management, other Credit Department Members, Credit Supervisor, and Senior Director, Credit, ensuring all relationships for potential and active clients are healthy and built on a strong foundation. All supplemental weekly and monthly reports are to be prepared following all Corporate policies and procedures to ensure an accurate and timely month end close
To ensure the protection and collection of our number one asset, involving all duties for credit and cash management. To handle the accounts receivable on a day-to-day basis with all Account Executives, Sales Management, other Credit Department Members, Credit Supervisor, and Senior Director, Credit, ensuring all relationships for potential and active clients are healthy and built on a strong foundation. All supplemental weekly and monthly reports are to be prepared following all Corporate policies and procedures to ensure an accurate and timely month end close.
• Communicate with the AR department regarding funds that need to be applied and comments that need to be updated and/or added within the receipt
• Maintain credit/collection filing system for all clients. Contact clients at 30 days to ensure there are no invoice discrepancies. Weekly follow ups are made through final resolution
• Strive to maintain local accounts between 30-60 days. Maintain reports on SharePoint and review with the market Sales Managers once a month for help with the accounts
• Ensure all collection procedures are followed through to final resolution of all outstanding balances, if necessary, send 10-day demand letter and/or refer to collections
• Liaison to Sales Managers and MCs regarding credit/cash issues. This requires daily/weekly communication and should not wait until the last week of the month. Meet formally with the Stations Sales Management monthly to discuss payment on accounts and resolve any questions/problems that occurred throughout the month
• Contact CIA accounts with a balance at the end of a billing period is reviewed and emails and/or phone calls must be placed within 5 days for payment
• Keep the aging clean. Audit any account as needed for verification of billings and payments
• Request funds to be moved as needed
• Verify that all short pays are held to our 60-day policy and processed accordingly
• Initiate refunds
• Participate in the monthly SBG conference calls with the Senior Director, Credit
• Have a thorough knowledge of company and department policy and procedures, including Sarbanes-Oxley rules and regulations
• Maintain professionalism at all times
• Facilitate team work between credit and sales departments
• Must have advance knowledge of Microsoft Office
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
OnlineApply Online: https://edyy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2002/job/7558
Expiration: July 02, 2022