Posted On: August 5, 2020
Hours: Full Time
Allen Media Broadcasting’s KDRV-TV (ABC) in beautiful Southern Oregon, is looking for a Broadcast Engineer to join our team. This is a fulltime, entry-level position.
Our engineering/IT team work hands-on installing, maintaining and evolving a broad range of broadcast, IT and office equipment/systems at our main facility in Medford, Oregon along with two transmitters and network of translators across our six county DMA.
Some of the qualifications and key skills we’re looking for in applicants for this position include:
• Associates degree in electronics or IT equivalent, or electronics military broadcast engineering training, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• Skilled with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Flexibility to work extended hours, as needed, including occasional nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must be able to use, transport, and lift equipment weighing approximately fifty (50) pounds
• Ability to work outside in a variety of weather conditions
• Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a valid Oregon driver’s license
This is a great entry point to broadcast engineering/IT at a market leading station located in a beautiful part of the Pacific Northwest, then this could be the job for you!
Our station is located in the Rogue Valley near the Southern Oregon Wine Trail and is just a short drive away from great hiking, mountain biking, skiing, golfing, fishing, whitewater rafting, the Britt Festival’s concerts under the stars, and the Tony award-winning Oregon Shakespeare Festival. If you still need an occasional big city fix, then Portland and San Francisco are just a short direct flight or a few hours’ drive away.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, go to our website at kdrv.com. Click on “About Us” near the top of the home page and then “Work For Us” in the dropdown menu.
A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN IS REQUIRED. Must possess or be able to obtain an Oregon driver’s license. KDRV-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
To apply, go to our website at kdrv.com. Click on "About Us" near the top of the home page and then "Work For Us" in the dropdown menu.Apply Online: http://www.kdrv.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiration: October 04, 2020