Posted On: August 5, 2020
Station/Company: KATU TV
Location: Portland Oregon
Hours: Full Time
KATU/KUNP has an exciting opportunity in our Regional Portland Advertising Support Operations HUB for a Scheduling Specialist!
KATU/KUNP has an exciting opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Regional Portland Advertising Support Operations HUB for a Scheduling Specialist! The Scheduling Specialist is responsible for the scheduling and formatting of local and network programming and managing commercial advertisement inventory so that it aligns with the station’s specification for commercial breaks and programming.
• Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information and extensive editing for on-air broadcast
• Accurately maintain several multi-platform schedules in the software system and proofing program grids
• Provide assistance as needed for all processes related to programming and formats within established time parameters
• Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
• Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner
• Other duties as assigned
• You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated, and dependable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential
• Excellent communication and organizational skills are also a must
• Broadcast TV or radio experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
Sinclair Broadcast Group – Careers
Apply Online URL:
How to Apply
OnlineApply Online: https://edyy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_2002/job/2734
Expiration: October 03, 2020