Station/Company: iHearMedia Stations Radio
Location: Portland Oregon
Hours: Full Time
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
We’re seeking an experienced Account Executive
What You’ll Do:
• Immerse yourself in learning iHeartMedia’s Broadcast + Digital Marketing Products (we are constantly innovating and growing!)
• Identify and develop new business opportunities while maintaining a pipeline of sales prospects in Salesforce
• Foster and nurture relationships with the existing client base
• Identify new opportunities and develop persuasive proposals to meet each client/agency evolving needs
• Collaborate with internal partners to drive revenue and meet/exceed established sales targets
• Create effective marketing campaigns in line with the iHeartMedia brand and resources
• Deliver compelling sales presentations with confidence
• Maintain productive client communication to ensure client satisfaction
• Monitor competition to continually prospect new account leads
• Negotiate rates and ensures prompt payments
• Follow all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts, and competitive analysis
What You’ll Need:
• A desire to learn and grow!
• Independent, self-motivated, competitive, assertive personality
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Stress tolerance, especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Digital/Media Sales experience
• Salesforce experience is a plus
• Drive your own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms skills
What You’ll Bring:
• Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
• In-Depth knowledge of the media industry and related sales processes
• Ability to apply expertise in a complex sales environment to service large accounts and/or complicated business segments
• Confidence to prospect and quickly build rapport with customers, adapting messaging and style based on customer needs
• Ease working with senior level executives and using influencing skills to negotiations and drive sales
• Desire to stay abreast of emerging market trends and customer needs to expand relationships and trust
• Confidence to solve complex problems using analysis, judgement and multiple sources of information
• Accountability for your own work and a desire to provide guidance to new team members
• Business development experience with new and existing customers
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
• Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
• Company provided and supplemental life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
• A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
• A 401K plan
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
• ?A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here to learn about E-Verify.
Please click here to apply for this job.
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How to Apply
OnlineApply Online: https://iheartmedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_iHM/job/Tigard-OR/Account-Executive_Req31133
Expiration: July 12, 2023