Posted On: September 9, 2021
Station/Company: Cumulus Media Eugene
CUMULUS MEDIA – Eugene is seeking a talented and dynamic Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are looking for a motivated, goal-oriented and a highly competitive individual with a passion for music and sports. We hire driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed, and the chance to realize your full potential as a sales professional.
• Able to identify client business needs through active-listening and relating that to their external environment including key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions designed to meet client objectives.
• Create and deliver customized, effective multi-platform, integrated presentations that include on-air, onsite and online elements.
• Beyond our broadcast products, must have strong familiarity and become well versed in selling both Cumulus’ station digital assets (e.g. streaming, stations website and social advertising) and digital audience extension products to deliver a complete marketing solution to advertisers
• Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
• Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Cumulus in the marketplace.
• Think creatively and generate original ideas.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Measurable and demonstratable success in outside sales
• Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business.
• Positive attitude with the willingness to get beyond comfort zone to grow professionally.
• High energy and passion for the job
• Flexible and creative
• Digitally savvy
• All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations.
What we offer:
• Commission-based organization with uncapped earning potential
• Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask “what if” and try innovative solutions.
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
• 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visit www.cumulus.com/work-here/ For more information about Cumulus Media, Inc., visit our website at: https://www.cumulus.com
CUMULUS, EUGENE is located in one of THE most beautiful cities in Oregon! We are an hour from the Oregon coast, an hour from the Cascade mountain range and close to the High Desert in Central Oregon. It’s a beautiful place to live and work. Our cluster has 6 stations, a large suite of digital products and we are the local affiliate for the Oregon Ducks!
A leader in the radio broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 447 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports, entertainment, news, and talk, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, the GRAMMYs, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the American Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards, Westwood One News, and more. Additionally, it is the nation’s leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, exclusive digital content, and live events. For more information, visit www.cumulus.com.
Cumulus is an EOE company.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Expiration: November 30, 2021