Station/Company: Audacy Portland
Location: Portland Oregon
Hours: Full Time
Account Executive – Portland
Audacy Portland is looking for sales professionals ready to lead in the evolution of audio. With the scale of the second largest Audio group in the US, hundreds of events and the FASTEST growing Audio app in the nation, we are growing our team!
Our award-winning audio content feeds passions, and our epic concerts and experiences create memories that last a lifetime.
We are looking for experienced sales professionals who not only possess a passion for creating solutions and delivering clients success, but have an appreciation for how music, sports, podcasting, well known personalities and events connect with audiences.
This opportunity provides a performance driven sales culture with the support, and compensation our sales professionals need to stay motivated and thrive. From training, to enhanced internal support teams, we create environments focused on driving sales success!
What You’ll Do:
• Effectively prospect new clients, working with internal support to create and pitch strategic ideas, communicating our value to clients and driving new business
• Grow existing accounts, as well as manage all business aspects of the relationship
• Continually learn new products as our industry is evolving everyday. Includes but not limited to: Podcasting, Streaming Audio, Over The Air, OTT Video, and digital performance media (SEO/SEM, Social)
• Represent our 7 local radio stations (1080 The FAN, 94/7fm, 92.3 KGON, 105.1 The Buzz, 99.5 The Wolf, 97.1 Charlie FM and ESPN 910AM), as well as Oregon Ducks and Seattle Seahawks Portland broadcasts
• Consistently use and maintain our CRM tool and utilize other platforms to perform daily business
• Clearly communicate and manage expectations internally and externally
• Build deep business relationships through continually delivering great service and results to clients
• Strong problem solving skills
• A positive attitude
• Desire to hit individual and team goals
• Successful track record of exceeding goals
• Ability to develop new business
• Understanding of the advertising ecosystem including audio, digital, video and attribution
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of the applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Media sales experience
• Sports and event sponsorship sales background
• Digital sales background
• Experience with CRM tools and data visualization platforms
• Proficiency in MS Office and/or Google Workspace
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
Apply Online URL:
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by Broadcast1Source. If you want to change your contact details, please email Christopher Murphy at email@example.com
If you do not wish to receive future mailings, please click here to unsubscribe.
How to Apply
OnlineApply Online: https://careers-audacy.icims.com/jobs/5001/account-executive---portland/job
Expiration: May 10, 2023