Posted On: September 9, 2021
Station/Company: Audacy Portland
Location: Portland Oregon
Hours: Full Time
Are you the best of the best, self-motivated, fearless, creative, a pro-active problem solver, tenacious, detail-oriented, money motivated and approach your job as if YOU are your own CEO? If you answered yes, than you might be the right person for this job. We are looking for self-starters who are organized and have the ability to work with little direct supervision. Successful candidates must be well spoken, professional in appearance and business acumen, as this is a position that requires contact with businesses and nonprofit organizations crossing multiple categories.
The outside sales and marking position is a critical liaison between the business community and Audacy Portland. Audacy has the latest tools and technology, the most knowledgeable management, and is known for offering the best work environment for radio advertising in the industry. Nobody in the market can offer more to their clients.
Successful candidates are experts in:
• Strategic targeting of clients
• Prospecting and relationship building
• Securing face to face appointments
• Thoroughly analyzing customer needs
• Creatively designing marketing campaigns
• Strategically selling compelling concepts to key local and regional decision makers
• Coordination of all aspects of client radio advertising campaigns including copy, productions, billing collections, remote broadcasts and event marketing
• Resolves past due account issues with clients, including collection responsibilities for all past due accounts
• Other duties as assigned
More About You:
As an Account Executive with Audacy, you will also represent some of the largest sports teams and talent in the entertainment industry. In keeping with the other members of the Audacy teams, the #1 trait we look for is a “WINNING ATTITUDE”! We are looking for driven individuals who refuse to lose or compromise their level of success even in an unsteady economy. If all of this describes YOU, please apply and include your career success stories today.
• Media sales
• Sports and event sponsorship sales
• Digital sales background preferred
• Successful track record of new business development
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding defined sales goals
• Strategic multi-level selling
• Conceptual understanding of client needs analysis and its benefits
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if the requires use of applicants own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
• Creative thinker
• Social media and web savvy
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
Apply Online URL:
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
How to Apply
OnlineApply Online: https://careers-audacy.icims.com/jobs/2486/account-executive/job
Expiration: December 07, 2021