Station/Company: KMVU-Fox 26 Imagicomm Communication
Hours: Full Time
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Meet/exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual budget goals as agreed to with sales management across all platforms.
• Grow shares of business for established and active accounts.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with station clients.
• Develop new business and seek out new, non-traditional leads through continual prospecting and the use of client needs assessment.
• Assist in developing and implementing sales packages and promotions.
• Continually improve sales skills through personal development and learning as well as active participation in station sponsored sales training.
• Sell the production and creative services value of our station group.
• Assist in maintaining timely client payments.
• Maintain a professional, and courteous working relationships within sales and other departments within the station, including the adherence to working deadlines to avoid delaying others’ work processes.
• Provide an accurate weekly sales forecast to the General Sales Manager.
• Continually monitor advertising activity in television, cable and other media; follow up on leads in a timely fashion.
• Assist in providing additional information and reports to help develop sales goals, revenue projections, and other data requested by station management.
• Adhere to all department, station, and Imagicomm Communication LLC. operational procedures.
How to Apply
Apply on indeed jobs, or send a resume to email@example.comApply Online: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/f850fde5-3887-4de4-bb8e-d749ce82e2ef/Imagicomm-Communications-LLC
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expiration: April 14, 2023